I really miss this place

it made me a paranoid wreck :lol I had to pry myself away from google for my own health. The image still burns into my head every now and then. Too bad I have the paper with the diagnosis saying I don't got that :D man but I feel bad for people who get those crazy diseases. It's gotta suck really bad.

No kidding! I'd be up all night thinking how this is going to change my life (for the worse). Finally had to see the trusty old doc who just laughed and said I needed to sleep! Then there are those who do have those life altering diseases and it really makes you think twice about what really matters, as Shasha put it. Axe II doesn't mean shit if you can use it!! Right??

You know after all these years of eating junk I realized my history teacher was right about fast food. It really doesn't have flavor. At first this sounds absurd but if you were to make some food at home and buy some fast food and stick them both in the fridge for two days and reheat both, home food is gonna taste a whole lot better and fast food tastes like mush at that point. That's because of all the flavoring and preservatives they add. It's like art, but with flavoring.

Reactions: jon
You know after all these years of eating junk I realized my history teacher was right about fast food. It really doesn't have flavor. At first this sounds absurd but if you were to make some food at home and buy some fast food and stick them both in the fridge for two days and reheat both, home food is gonna taste a whole lot better and fast food tastes like mush at that point. That's because of all the flavoring and preservatives they add. It's like art, but with flavoring.

Fast food fries. It's mandatory you eat them right when you buy them... wait a day and you'll swear someone replaced them with crayons.

Back
Top Bottom