I must buy them all...I must buy them all!!!!!... *facepalm

Never1

so I just bought them all...

Redwirez, that is... :lol:

Ahh hell.

At least I can join in on the mix IR thingamabob when you guys post your recipes and stuff... hahaha

Re: I must buy them all...I must buy them all!!!!!... *facep

homer_simpson_doh_01.jpg

There goes your free time for the next three months...

Not commenting on the quality of the Redwires or your decision!!!

Before i get flamed on that

Did you use the BIG Glowing button? Please say you used the BIG Glowing button. It glows, you know!

Thanks for your support. All of you :cool:

Nice! I saw the big glowing button but can never use it!! :(
(got em all as they came)

btw @ Redwirez
Can I request a G flex 212 IR? :D

can i request a celestion g12k-100 diezel cab? :lol:

...and the JC120 IRs are available as well ! Yeaihhhh :D !!!

I just noticed I didnt have the Vox Silvers, JC 120 and the Basketweave G12H30's. There goes another $3! ;)

The JC120 is killer ! Instant Andy Summers ;)

@ Redwire

You guys are doing great work and I'm super impressed by the quality of the IRs. The best of the best, IMO so I had to buy them all. Thank you for discounting those of us who buy more of them, that shows great appreciate for your customer base.

Not really sure what big glowing button you're referring too... I was half in the bag with 2 bottles of red wine, so I just started clicking.... I'm pretty sure I heard a sinister inner voice chuckle as I did it, too. Lots of fun. lol

I'll be clicking and taking notes most of the day and then trying out some different combos of mics and cabinets to see what works. I'm only on the basketweave and it sounds amazing.

I've made some of my best (and worst purchases) in the same condition. I'm sure this will be a good one ;)

I added a big GLOWING button to let people add the entire set to their cart the other day. It brought me back to the early days of the Internet when a website that was just a giant red button that didn't do anything could get a million hits. Our button is not nearly as cool, but at least it does something :)

P.S. I really wanted to add a dancing hamster, too, but I was voted down.

Never1 said:
@ Redwire

You guys are doing great work and I'm super impressed by the quality of the IRs. The best of the best, IMO so I had to buy them all. Thank you for discounting those of us who buy more of them, that shows great appreciate for your customer base.

+1

voes said:
Never1 said:
@ Redwire

+1
+ another 1

redwire said:

Ok someone over there needs to get their ass fired for voting down the dancing hamster. Every site needs one.

redwire said:
I've made some of my best (and worst purchases) in the same condition. I'm sure this will be a good one ;)

I added a big GLOWING button to let people add the entire set to their cart the other day. It brought me back to the early days of the Internet when a website that was just a giant red button that didn't do anything could get a million hits. Our button is not nearly as cool, but at least it does something :)

No sign of a big button anywhere ...

I loved the Big Red Button. As much as the page that reads: You Have Reached The End Of The Internet (http://www.endoftheinternet.com).

The Basketweave G12H-30 is glorious. Absolutely glorious.

...back to the grind...

Scott Peterson said:

...back to the grind...

Saw that one and now I can't wait to get home to try it. I bet it sounds pretty glorious right next to the G12M20 or G12M25 cab too.

Scott Peterson said:

...back to the grind...

Of all the ones I've tested so far, it is my favorite. Even one (right) mic position is totally useful and I barely feel the need to combine it with anything.... but I will :lol:

godprobe said:
voes said:
Never1 said:
@ Redwire

+1
+ another 1
Me too!

Back
Top Bottom