I made a video - P90 action and some other nice tones

I have to say, normally this isn't really my style of music, but since I see you as a sound wizard, I thought I'd give the video a try. And I really really enjoyed it, even watched it twice ;)

Flipping great! Love all the tones. As for the video, perhaps you have some settings on AUTO, try going all manual, manual focus, manual white balance etc

Enjoyed this! Great tones/playing and I thought the video quality was great considering you didn't have a large arsenal of cameras/angles to choose from apparently. Love the lap steel!

Flipping great! Love all the tones. As for the video, perhaps you have some settings on AUTO, try going all manual, manual focus, manual white balance etc

thanks man. yes, i've since figured out how to do that. i needed to download some extra software. better next time!

Those Les Paul licks from 2:05 - 2:20 were hella tasty. Totally gonna steal 'em. :D

Great tune. Great tones. Production was top notch. I enjoyed the turnaround from the B section very much. And the second chord in the A section had some nice tension to it.

i don't know how some of you guys are pumping out one of these a week...doing this almost fried my brain!

I admire all the fine folks who can sit down and bang out an entire tune from scratch like that. I feel like I've lost the time and focus to write end-to-end songs these days. 5m in and some little kid is at my ankles wanting a diaper changed or homework checked or an iPad found and then next thing I know I'm an angry Dad who had his best laid plans destroyed. :/

Those Les Paul licks from 2:05 - 2:20 were hella tasty. Totally gonna steal 'em. :D

Great tune. Great tones. Production was top notch. I enjoyed the turnaround from the B section very much. And the second chord in the A section had some nice tension to it.

thanks bro!

Wow, Simeon! I am amazed! That was so great to listening to! Really nice and tasty playing! Finally some real music, without any forced superguitarheroish sh.t.
This is a grown up production. I was really bored because of the daily shit vids from everywhere, that was a fresh breath to me.

Back
Top Bottom