I just lost my Axe

pdup

Experienced
I'm just the ordinary Joe, turning everything on and quietly grabbing my guitar and pouring all the finest tones from my deliscious monitors way back in a room that's apart from our bedroom.

But than the shit hit the fan/preset-24/the-eruption-full-shred-goes-beyond-eleven-six-double-stack...

Not a word from the other side of the house - untill later ...

Fast asleep was she when I entered the bedroom totally sweaty after hours of trying to tapping that sounded like someone playing a violin with gloves on.

Snugged in. She awoke. MAN, what a feeling ....!!!

And in the middle of the act i just HAD to shout out loud ... "Ohhh, uhhh, damn, I'm COOOOMIIING Phil.

End of marriage - the Axe is an extinct piece of aluminium like my Ferrari...

blink.gif

I'm just the ordinary Joe, turning everything on and quietly grabbing my guitar and pouring all the finest tones from my deliscious monitors way back in a room that's apart from our bedroom.

But than the shit hit the fan/preset-24/the-eruption-full-shred-goes-beyond-eleven-six-double-stack...

Fast asleep was she when I entered the bedroom totally sweaty after hours of trying to tapping that sounded like someone playing a violin with gloves on.

And in the middle of the act i just HAD to shout out loud ... "Ohhh, uhhh, damn, I'm COOOOMIIING Phil.

Attachments

• 875b6bd1f8.gif
    875b6bd1f8.gif
    97.8 KB · Views: 22
I concur. With all of the above except OP...

Who da ... is Phil?

Err. Strike that. I don't think I wanna know.

Winter is pretty strong in Northern Europe
Bullshit........were still going through the worse winter in well over a century here and I sure as hell haven't seen anyone that batty yet. Ya, I'm seeing folks walking their dogs in t-shirts when the temp gets up close to freezing, but nothing like this guy. :?

……is there music that goes with that song??

Back
Top Bottom