I have to many guitars!

I really dig these guys and the deeper you dig into their videos and history, the more impressive what they do it becomes.

I think it is fairly obvious the video was cut in one take; but the music was recorded and dubbed in. No big deal IMHO; I love their take on many other songs and the Loop videos are seriously kick ass.

And I saw this video and shared it when it had 3,000 views. Now? Damn!

This video is sort of the opposite of Pomplamoose, who records all parts separately and live, videos each and every part as its being recorded, and composites all of these live video/audio performances into a unified whole. I find their style much more authentic and enjoyable than this dub job.

I do find the guy on the right to be a hoot though.

How is it that the middle vocalist's voice has doubling but the guitar and other vocals do not? It also sounds very compressed for how little room reflections there are. It sounds pitch-corrected to boot. Although it's obvious they can perform this live, I don't think the audio was recorded live while this video was taken. Cool...yeah. Awesome.....? I'll call it interesting.

I thought the same thing, there's a slight auto tune effect on the vocalist sitting next to the girl. Interesting presentation.

This is really great. I would reckon that there will be more hits coming through you in a couple of more weeks. Keep them cool videos coming.

Nothing really beats being able to watch a good guitar video.

This follow-up video pretty much resolves the whole question of "Was the original video live or not?". This one is definitely live.

Back
Top Bottom