I have a Facebook page

I'm on Aussiebook, not Facebook, so instead of a 'Like' button, I have a 'Maaaaaate' button.

I just 'Maaaaated' your page...

...wait...

;)

If it wasn't for the fact that I would rather moonwalk into a raging house fire whilst being simultaneously abused by the business end of a flag pole than join Facebook, I would have happily liked your page. But alas, eating rancid tuna fish salad out of my own ass sounds like a more appealing proposal than joining the masses.

I don't like Facebook.

If it wasn't for the fact that I would rather moonwalk into a raging house fire whilst being simultaneously abused by the business end of a flag pole than join Facebook, I would have happily liked your page. But alas, eating rancid tuna fish salad out of my own ass sounds like a more appealing proposal than joining the masses.

I don't like Facebook.

I'm sorry, what point were you trying to make? Please be less vague in future.

:D

I don't like Facebook.

ah cool man, just hang there a sec.. (SEcurity!)

Simply stating that I vehemently detest Facebook was not substantial. I needed to accompany my protest with visual images to really drive my point home.

At lest I don't think that I'm crazy.

Simply stating that I vehemently detest Facebook was not substantial. I needed to accompany my protest with visual images to really drive my point home.

At lest I don't think that I'm crazy.

yeh us suckers give up all our details willingly

its a tool for me though

Back
Top Bottom