I had GAS and wanted more low end bass

GotMetalBoy

Power User
So I adopted another Basset Hound! :D

We named him Basso. He's around 2 years old and is a great dog. We got him from a dog rescue and he was really neglected by his previous owners, so he's really skinny and missing some hair from fleas but he'll recover with a little extra TLC. He's my forth dog. I also have a 4 year old male Dudley (Yellow + Chocolate) Lab, a Male Lab/Shepard Mix that we think is around 6 years old and a 5 year old female Basset Hound.

Basso_JFB.png

2017-07-30%2011.11.52.png

2017-07-29%2013.50.49.png

Awesome. IMO the best way for a neglected dog to recover is to be with a family with at least one more dog. Then they see first hand what a healthy human/dog relationship looks like and I think the other dogs help teach too.

Dogone! Congrats. Mrs. Geeze and I are bird lovers. We have an Umbrella Cockatoo named Heyboo. She was a rescue bird, so we know first hand what it takes to return them to a normal frame of mind.

Awesome. IMO the best way for a neglected dog to recover is to be with a family with at least one more dog. Then they see first hand what a healthy human/dog relationship looks like and I think the other dogs help teach too.

I agree and it really helps with training too. Whenever I've gotten a new dog, they watch the other dogs and learn their tricks. I was able to teach the new dog to sit in just a few minutes. I'm hoping to teach him to lay down and stay in the next couple days.

I've saved, so much money since buying my Axe-Fx II in 2012 because I haven't felt the need to buy anything else. I'm glad my saved money is helping a good cause like saving a neglected pet from a shelter.

Nice looking subwoofer there! :D I tip my hat to you, fine sir. All of my dogs have been rescue dogs over the years. Some I found, and some that found me.

Back
Top Bottom