I DID IT!!!

Man... the first song sounds like the vocals were double tracked off of a warped vinyl record :shock. Where the hell did you dig up this piece of fine work ?

As soon as I update to the FW 18.12 overture... I'm gonna torture myself and check this out. It's been that kind of day.

Man... the first song sounds like the vocals were double tracked off of a warped vinyl record :shock. Where the hell did you dig up this piece of fine work ?
Popped up on my local CL politely asking people to check it out... IDK if its legit or not, but its still worse than a Rick Roll!

Serious shite!!! But, at least she has it for herself, and to give away as very unflattering "gifts". Hey, the band didn't suck.

But, I've been there. Had a woman come in to record over some backing tracks for an audition. She was difficult the whole time. Screwed up life which she insisted on talking about, and so difficult to work with. Ended up never getting paid for any of the time, either, but never saw her again, and just deleted all the awful files.

There's tons of crap to be found anywhere. Why is this special?

Granted, I never understood the hatred for the friday-girl either. Did she do anything wrong to deserve all the hate? Is it even socially acceptable to shitstorm an underage girl? The internet is a weird place at times.

I mean, it would be different if that crap was made by someone who is already famous. But an amateur doing amateur music is not a particulary new or interesting story, right?

I was more shocked that she was ranked #24 in Houston... meaning she's 23 spots away from being the best "country/alt-rock" in Houston... according to RN.

I did feel kinda bad for the Friday girl. She took heat for that F'd up producer. Seriously, who autotunes to be monotone? Plus he seemed kinda pervy, rapping about picking up Jr high girls & "swurvin' side tuh siiide."

Also agreed about the band not sucking... sort of. Their stuff was pretty uninteresting, but lots of people including myself play boring shit. it's always suspect to see such a glaring weakness in a group though. She must be paying to keep the lights on or something.

Last edited:
I was more shocked that she was ranked #24 in Houston... meaning she's 23 spots away from being the best "country/alt-rock" in Houston... according to RN.
As if that means anything. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FjywBCv_8E is a friggin' mobile ringtone that was #1 in german single charts for a couple of weeks.

I did feel kinda bad for the Friday girl. She took heat for that F'd up producer. Seriously, who autotunes to be monotone? Plus he seemed kinda pervy, rapping about picking up Jr high girls & "swurvin' side tuh siiide."
She just happened to be the next mockery target for the sociopaths on 4chan's /b/. I could have hit anyone. There's a reason /b/ is labelled "random", after all.

When I first saw that video, obviously, I had a good laugh (about the trashy video, not necessarily the singer), but I immediately stopped when I realized that this poor girl basicly got her childhood ruined by some viral activists going way too far. Rebecca Black even received death threats over this video. A 14 year old girl.

Also agreed about the band not sucking... sort of. Their stuff was pretty uninteresting, but lots of people including myself play boring shit. it's always suspect to see such a glaring weakness in a group though. She must be paying to keep the lights on or something.
Maybe? But who really cares? There's millions of hilariously bad bands out there, like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4D07-AIa-g

Everyone in that band deserved a bitch slap.

She just happened to be the next mockery target for the sociopaths on 4chan's /b/. I could have hit anyone. There's a reason /b/ is labelled "random", after all.

When I first saw that video, obviously, I had a good laugh (about the trashy video, not necessarily the singer), but I immediately stopped when I realized that this poor girl basicly got her childhood ruined by some viral activists going way too far. Rebecca Black even received death threats over this video. A 14 year old girl.

I don't know what 4chan is and don't really care enough to google it.
Just wanted to say how very altruistic that was of you to put the skids on your laugh... You're clearly better at being a human than the rest of the planet, as usual.
She might've gotten death threats over it, or maybe that's a bullshit spin to the story to turn her from laughing stock to victim. Either way, she was a willful participant, and again, don't care.

*Feminazi bulimia in 3... 2... 1...

Last edited:

What's scary is the intense hissing that comes in when the vocals are mixed. The instrumentation for the most part are decent but the vocals, gag me.. Double tracked warped vinyl accurately describes it. Great news though, she has a music video!!!

NOTE: My wife was in the room when I played it and she asked "is that one of those shred videos" [that I love lol]. Ha! And for the encore, Mily Cyrus on Ellen (when auto-tune goes wrong):

Everyone in that band deserved a bitch slap.

I'd wager that the "band" is composed of studio guys she paid to track the songs for her. There was this page on the old MP3.com dedicated to mocking terrible indie artists. There was this one woman who sounded like an 8 y/o kid recording into a Fisher Price tape recorder. Then, one day she comes out with a song that sounds professionally done. She paid some studio guys to demo it, gave them lyrics and let them lay down tracks.

Back
Top Bottom