I can't thank you enough for the reverb hold function

Stringmanipulator

Power User
Well the title says it all, I am totally blown away with this thing !!!

I'm playing around with a preset that Simeon shared, and it's so awesome
I am having a ball with this ... so easy to use (thanks FAS and Simeon) ...

It's a fantastic feature for me because I mostly play by myself :)
I know we had the ability to create drones before but this is so much easier to manage imho

well thanks Cliff , FAS, and all the awesome members on this forum

(maybe I should have posted this in the lounge? )

:)

I've read about it in the change log but I don't get how this should work or what it does :? Could you post(or anyone else^^) a snippet that demonstrates this function or explain it to me? That would be awesome :encouragement:

I've read about it in the change log but I don't get how this should work or what it does :? Could you post(or anyone else^^) a snippet that demonstrates this function or explain it to me? That would be awesome :encouragement:

The way the preset came from Simeon, it was configured to use external pedal 1, but I change mine to external switch 3 cause that suits my setup better, my ext1 has a switch so that takes ext1&2. so all I have to do is to play a chord and while holding it press down my ext 2 pedal and then release it (mine is spring loaded) and it creates this drone effect
and I can play around as long as I want. If you want it to stop!, just push down the pedal while being quiet, and it stops.

:)

if you have a "normal" ext pedal, do the same but return the pedal to "up" mode manually .. I hope that made sense :)

you're gonna have a ball with it for sure

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom