I’m coming back to Fractal

Mark Pritchard

Experienced
Hi all, hope everyone is doing well.

So I was intrigued by Kemper and UA while having the Axe III so I had to try and unfourtunaly had to sell to the Axe but having a couple of years I’ve seen the light and realised nothing compares to Fractal.
So I was wondering as I’ve been out the Fractal game for a couple of years, is there any talk of an Axe IV coming or should I just get another Axe III?

Thanks

So I was intrigued by Kemper and UA while having the Axe III so I had to try and unfourtunaly had to sell to the Axe but having a couple of years I’ve seen the light and realised nothing compares to Fractal.
So I was wondering as I’ve been out the Fractal game for a couple of years, is there any talk of an Axe IV coming or should I just get another Axe III?

Thanks
AxeFXIII Mark II Turbo...and don't look back. The rest are going to play catch up for a long time and "IV" is probably years from now because the updates just keep making this thing better. Not sure which firmware version you was on when you left but you'll see...

Hey @Mark Pritchard You ( and we ) are in for a treat , recent weeks of Cliff’s firmware epiphanies has elevated the venerable beast with new and amazing powers and the III turbo has proved it’s longevity, so whether or not eventually it is upgraded, you still win. Looking forward to your great chops.

Thanks

Welcome back!

Cliff dropped the hint that they are testing the firmware of a new product that will be released soon. He said that it is not a replacement of an existing product, so it is unlikely that an Axe-FX IV would come soon.

AxeFXIII Mark II Turbo...and don't look back. The rest are going to play catch up for a long time and "IV" is probably years from now because the updates just keep making this thing better. Not sure which firmware version you was on when you left but you'll see...
Great, just what I wanted to hear, thanks Stephen 👍🏼

Welcome back!

Cliff dropped the hint that they are testing the firmware of a new product that will be released soon. He said that it is not a replacement of an existing product, so it is unlikely that an Axe-FX IV would come soon.
Oh ok the Axe III it is then, I really didn’t want to part with my original but had to to find the other stuff but you learn the hard way haha

@Mark Pritchard welcome back! I tried the Kemper route several years ago. Could not handle not having an editor and the Fractal effects are WAY BETTER than Kemper. With all the latest firmware updates my Axe III Mark II Turbo is way beyond my wildest dreams! If Cliff has a IV on the horizon I shudder to think what it may be capable of? Instead of “amp in the room”, maybe “amp in the stadium”?

@Mark Pritchard welcome back! I tried the Kemper route several years ago. Could not handle not having an editor and the Fractal effects are WAY BETTER than Kemper. With all the latest firmware updates my Axe III Mark II Turbo is way beyond my wildest dreams! If Cliff has a IV on the horizon I shudder to think what it may be capable of? Instead of “amp in the room”, maybe “amp in the stadium”?
You can have "amp in the stadium" now

Welcome back!
Thanks
Pauly

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom