How to quickly bypass newly added blocks across all 8 scenes?

Unless you used one of the mentioned methods above then that won't work. Disabling a block in one scene has no effect on other scenes.
I just tried it and it works every time and it has been that way since I bought it. Every preset I make is done this way

I just tried it and it works every time and it has been that way since I bought it. Every preset I make is done this way
Is this from the editor or front panel? And to clarify, you do the following?

1. Add a new block (not replace an existing block) while on scene 1
  2. Bypass the block
  3. Confirm it's bypassed on all scenes
  4. Go back to scene 1
  5. Enable
  6. Save
I'm away from home so I can't access my Axe Fx III or computer right now, however I do have my FM3 and from the front panel it does not behave as you described.

On the unit itself I go to the Layout view and navigate to the block. Then twist the A encoder to go through scenes while pressing the Bypass button for each scene. Then save.
Yea that’s what I do now as well. Curious if there’s another front panel trick to save time

Is this from the editor or front panel? And to clarify, you do the following?

1. Add a new block (not replace an existing block) while on scene 1
  2. Bypass the block
  3. Confirm it's bypassed on all scenes
  4. Go back to scene 1
  5. Enable
  6. Save
I'm away from home so I can't access my Axe Fx III or computer right now, however I do have my FM3 and from the front panel it does not behave as you described.
Axe-Edit. I add the block-disable the block-check 2-8-then save. Amp and cab blocks are always on. I cannot confirm this for my FM3 editor I use it as my backup and everything is packed up and loaded for tonight. I’ll be back on Monday and check the FM3 editor. The front panels on both take to long for me.

Back
Top Bottom