How to make FC12 always show scenes by default?

Velokki

Inspired
Now I always see presets and have to go to change them to scenes.

Is there an option to just see scenes as default?

Thanks! I found the thread but didn't find the instruction there.

To be completely clear, you have to go Setup -> FC Controllers -> Devices, and change the startup layout there.

Not sure what you mean. There's different layout modes to choose from in the FC12, one of which is the scenes modes. There you see scenes as default, I think. I use that mode exclusively because what I want to see in a preset, is the active scenes it carries, and in what scene I currently am. Is that what you are looking for?

Thanks! I found the thread but didn't find the instruction there.

To be completely clear, you have to go Setup -> FC Controllers -> Devices, and change the startup layout there.
Isn't that what the marked section in the image in that specifically linked post (from me) says?

Not sure what you mean. There's different layout modes to choose from in the FC12, one of which is the scenes modes. There you see scenes as default, I think. I use that mode exclusively because what I want to see in a preset, is the active scenes it carries, and in what scene I currently am. Is that what you are looking for?
He is asking for a specific layout to be active when he powers on.

Also, there are no "modes". There are default factory layouts that are targeted towards different types of activities, one of which is called "Scenes".

Back
Top Bottom