How to import new factory presets ?

bread

Power User
Hi
Sorry for the stupid question but how do I import the new factory preset banks A, B and C into my XL+ banks D, E and F using axe edit?

Thanks !

You can do it 1 preset at a time in Axe-Edit. Press the Import button, find the bank file and open it. You'll see the preset picker view. Pick the preset and it'll load in to temp memory. Leave the preset picker view and then either hit the Save button to save it to the current preset location or use the save-to-new-preset-location menu option to save it some place else.

If you want to import the entire bank file in one go use Fractal-Bot. Just load the bank file in to the file area on the Upload tab and press the Start button. Fractal-Bot will ask you which bank you want to overwrite and then do it for you.

You can do it 1 preset at a time in Axe-Edit. Press the Import button, find the bank file and open it. You'll see the preset picker view. Pick the preset and it'll load in to temp memory. Leave the preset picker view and then either hit the Save button to save it to the current preset location or use the save-to-new-preset-location menu option to save it some place else.

If you want to import the entire bank file in one go use Fractal-Bot. Just load the bank file in to the file area on the Upload tab and press the Start button. Fractal-Bot will ask you which bank you want to overwrite and then do it for you.

Thank you it hadn't occurred to me to use Fractal Bot. Thanks !

How do I import a preset package beginning from a certain preset number. Like I want to import the Fremen package beginning from preset number 30, and not overwrite other presets expect from preset 30 and forward.

How do I import a preset package beginning from a certain preset number. Like I want to import the Fremen package beginning from preset number 30, and not overwrite other presets expect from preset 30 and forward.
User Axe-Manage Presets in Axe-Edit. Drag and drop them wherever you want.

Back
Top Bottom