How to get Auto VOL attack (0-->max) recalling a specific scene ? [ SOLVED ]

BobXX

Inspired
For one scene, I need its volume starts automatically from 0 and increase e.g. in 1 second to its normal volume,
every time I recall that scene (not the others).
I can do it if I have a modifier exited by the scene activation (then it has its own attack time).

Last edited:
You can use the ADSR for this. Here's how I set it up with a filter, this could be applied to the volume block easily.

There are a few ways to accomplish this. More info on exactly what, why, and when you need to happen would shed light on which way would be most appropriate. Start the swell right away, wait until you play something, etc.?

My first impulse would be a dedicated Vol/Pan block that is active in the target scene, and bypassed (set to 'Thru') in all other scenes. A 'Scene Controller' (or 'Control Switch') attached to the 'Volume' parameter with the Damping 'Attack' parameter set to 1000 ms. Set the 'Scene Controller' (or 'Control Switch') to be !00% (or 'On') in the target scene, and '0%' (or 'Off') for all other scenes.

Attach a scene controller to the volume parameter of a Vol/Pan block and set attack in the modifier to 1000ms and linear damping. Set the scene controller to zero on all scenes except on the one you need the the swell set it to 100%. Now bypass the Vol/Pan block in all scenes except the one with the swell. It will fade in every time you switch to that preset.

Edit: Moke beat me to it.

There are a few ways to accomplish this. More info on exactly what, why, and when you need to happen would shed light on which way would be most appropriate. Start the swell right away, wait until you play something, etc.?

My first impulse would be a dedicated Vol/Pan block that is active in the target scene, and bypassed (set to 'Thru') in all other scenes. A 'Scene Controller' (or 'Control Switch') attached to the 'Volume' parameter with the Damping 'Attack' parameter set to 1000 ms. Set the 'Scene Controller' (or 'Control Switch') to be !00% (or 'On') in the target scene, and '0%' (or 'Off') for all other scenes.

It works exactly I expected. Thank you very much for the help (thanx also to [B]unix-guy[/B] and [B]mr_fender[/B]).

Back
Top Bottom