How To Capture an IR of the Fishman Aura

Aura IR Melissa Ethridge 12-String KM84 Mic

Attached is the IR.

Attachments

• Aura ME-12 KM84.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 61
ST -Thanks! Great job with the tutorial. Very interesting and informative. Cool how your gestures reflected on the Axe display. Looking forward to trying some of your suggested tweaks. Hope your finger heals quickly. I know I never want to play more than when I'm unable due to injury.

V

Great video! Very informative.

I'd be interested in the patch that you showed for a piezo and magnetic pickup. I have been toying with this idea and your template could be
very useful for a lot of us.

Thanks for sharing!

If I can, I plan to make a shorter video tonight with just the IR capture info for the TLDW crowd. :)

My videos are always too long....

I'd be interested in the patch that you showed for a piezo and magnetic pickup.

Once I feel like it's more dialed in, I'll post the patch.

I figured I would mess with the Axe for a while before I used it live, but I'm liking this setup so much that I was already wishing I had it last Sunday.

Hope your finger heals quickly.

Thanks. I plan to make a video & a SoundCloud clip of the acoustic IR once I can play effectively. I tried to play a little last night without using my middle finger (fretting hand), but that didn't work out too well. Ha!

Cool video. I'm big on piezos. I'll be sure to try out some of your settings. I already have the Aura IR's. So far I don't really like any of them. I used to have the AG-Stomp. I had some nice piezo sounds from that.

If anyone has IR's from the AG I'd be interested in hearing those on the Axe II.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom