How to add Ext3 modifier to Performance screen?

blaggers

Power User
Hi,
Im trying to add a modifier to the home screen (so I can override a setting when my FC+expression pedal isnt attached) - I cant drag the dotted box onto the performance window - it keeps opening the Modifier window. Is this possible to do?

1616536691826.png

Instead of EXT 3, use a MANUAL controller and then place that on the Performance Controls page.

This is a KILLER APP as you can use it to build "Master Parameters"

Maybe @2112 has done a video about this. If not, it's a cool topic.

Instead of EXT 3, use a MANUAL controller and then place that on the Performance Controls page.

This is a KILLER APP as you can use it to build "Master Parameters"

Maybe @2112 has done a video about this. If not, it's a cool topic.
Thanks - I have two AXE FX III's so was hoping for a way to keep common patches on them both - will check out the Manual controller option. I wonder if I can map manual to match an expression pedal to one and the front panel knob in the other hardware settings. I can kind of achieve what I want using the new modifier source 2 option I think.

1616615738097.png

Thanks - I have two AXE FX III's so was hoping for a way to keep common patches on them both - will check out the Manual controller option. I wonder if I can map manual to match an expression pedal to one and the front panel knob in the other hardware settings. I can kind of achieve what I want using the new modifier source 2 option I think.

View attachment 80516
the "common patches" means on one you use an expression pedal and on the other you don't use an expression at all, but want the ability to adjust that modified parameter on the unit?

the "common patches" means on one you use an expression pedal and on the other you don't use an expression at all, but want the ability to adjust that modified parameter on the unit?

Yes I feed vocals (Inp4) and guitar (Inp1) through my presets. I want a way to control the amount of vocals thats mixed into the Main Out1, which I current use a Filter block 4 output level to achieve (the output is controlled by Exp3).

In my music rig/gig setup I use a FC-6 with a rotary potentiometer in a box as the expression 3 input (which means I can set vocals volume from the pedalboard), in my house practice setup I use a basic midi controller to switch patches (so no expression pedal option, and im using the two expression pedals on the main AXEFX for Ext1 (Guitar vol) and Ext2 (Wah)) - so I want to set the vocals/Filter block output from a Global performance control knob.

Any ideas on how to achieve this greatly appreciated.

1616616673293.png

Looks like the Manual Controller values are stored in the patch - so that doesnt work for a global volume level.

Back
Top Bottom