How simultaneously record dry and processed guitar into Logic on a Mac

DFauvre

Inspired
I am new to the Axe-Fx. I am doing an album with a producer. We want to record my guitar through the Axe-Fx with a clean unprocessed signal going to Logic as well as the processed signal onto another track. Then later, if needed we want to be able to reamp the dry/clean guitar. I need instructions. 1. Will the USB connection send BOTH a mono clean signal (not through any processing, to be used for reamping later) AND a stereo processed signal at the same time into Logic on a Mac? 2. If NO, what is the correct set up for this? For example, use the USB input for the stereo processed guitar and an output on the back for the clean guitar going into a Duet input? 3. Where are instructions for doing reamping on an iMac? THANK YOU!! David Fauvre:eek:

In brief I want to simultaneously record the same guitar into Logic on a Mac with one mono track that is unprocessed out of the Axe Fx and one track that is processed. Please help or point me to videos or threads for this common question.

Yes to question 1. When using USB, inputs 1&2 have the processed signal, and 3 gives you the plain signal.

Back
Top Bottom