How many guitars do you own?

No, not Steve. This guy is a way bigger name than Vai.

Kirk Hammett then? Or has he his own personal storage facility for wah pedals?

69 dude and I will not buy another for obvious reasons! View attachment 58698

I could easily fit several times that number in there. They way you have them arranged looks nice, but kinda inefficient. Instead of hanging them flat against the wall you need a system that allows you to hang them sideways. Twice as many in the spots you use already and more in the places you don't use. :smile:

Last edited:
Kirk Hammett then? Or has he his own personal storage facility for wah pedals?

I could easily fit several times that number in there. They way you have them arranged looks nice, but kinda inefficient. Instead of hanging them flat against the wall you need a system that allows you to hang them sideways. Twice as many in the spots you use already and more in the places you don't use. :smile:
Hang them side ways so I can’t seem them. 😐

The photo didn’t show the whole room. I managed to fit them all and they all can be seen. They are art above all else.

7 electrics, 1 acoustic, and a banjo. Now that I wrote it out, maybe I should sell some of the electrics I haven't touched in years. Ever since I bought my two Suhrs that's all I ever play.

Whoever posted the original question was probably looking to flood the secondary market with great guitars. I see I'm not the only one thinking I have too many and need to sell some. :)

Yes those are some beautiful sides and one excellent front.

Anyways as long as you are happy that is all that matters. Have a good day rocking sir.

Enough to realize what an incredible wife I have; not enough for her to question why I need another one.

13 I think, ranging from USA stuff like soloists and gibson lp to harley benton, that I wish I had discovered before because they are good for the price and more than enough for my skills and usage!

Back
Top Bottom