How is everyone mounting their MFC to a pedalboard?

I found this peg board at Menards for like 15 bucks. Took all the rubber feet off. Drilled new holes and screwed everything back on.

That industrial strength Velcro. Feet on still. It's mounted to a PedalTrain of some kind -- older version.

Hoping to see more ideas on this subject. I am a new user and the other day I placed my MFC on a hardwood floor and tried to change channels. It was sliding all over the place. Hard rubber bottoms and not the softer kind that grip. I have looked into Pedal Train and Trailer Trash PB's. They are both very nice. The problem I run into is that I am using two Boss vf500 expression pedals. The two of those and the MFC take me just over the 28 inch width (12x28 which is ideal for no extra board, compact) I would have to remove the handles on the Trailer Trash. Has anyone seen the rig that Fractal put out on video. The guy using MFC with Wha pedal. Looks like he is using two exp's and has some kind of custom stainless plate he sets it all in. I wonder if I used the Mission pedal if it would be more narrow and I could make it work?

Back
Top Bottom