How is everyone mounting the FM3 onto their pedalboards?

My setup is about to be so ugly but idc, it's more of a downscale/pedalboard rig for me. I'll have a Trio 21 with my FM3, wireless receiver, PS170, Polytune, and a Furman Surge Protector right on top, lol.

1620534627297.png

I like your set up here... What are those midi controllers? And are they difficult to program?
The six Button Switch is a self made Midi Switch based on an Arduino Nano, so i can switch Scenes 1 - 6!
The other one is a simple dual switch connected to the Pedal 2 Jack of the FM3.

Cool....this is a simple method for sure.

I think you mean "3M Dual Lock"...??? Is there a particular type/description/part number for the version you're using?

Are you finding just using those four pieces are still holding up for you?
I probably misspelled it. It’s still holding up just fine. It’s strong stuff.

Cool....this is a simple method for sure.

I think you mean "3M Dual Lock"...??? Is there a particular type/description/part number for the version you're using?

Are you finding just using those four pieces are still holding up for you?
As are mine - I've done two church sessions (four trips out including rehearsals) and still well stuck. So strong that I can lift my whole pedalboard holding on to the FM3, no issues at all.

I probably misspelled it. It’s still holding up just fine. It’s strong stuff.
As are mine - I've done two church sessions (four trips out including rehearsals) and still well stuck. So strong that I can lift my whole pedalboard holding on to the FM3, no issues at all.

Thanks for the info; I'm going to start with just mounting via the four pads like you both have and go from there. That must be some pretty strong stuff...

Thanks for the info; I'm going to start with just mounting via the four pads like you both have and go from there. That must be some pretty strong stuff...
It’s very strong. So strong I would only use it for things you don’t really need to remove and put on regularly. I used regular Velcro for my AIRSTEP controller becusee I want to be able to take it off and change it. The 3m would have been overkill. Good luck.

It’s very strong. So strong I would only use it for things you don’t really need to remove and put on regularly. I used regular Velcro for my AIRSTEP controller becusee I want to be able to take it off and change it. The 3m would have been overkill. Good luck.

Thanks again...quick and easy eh?

fm3 board.jpg

Still very much a work in progress. The mission pedals and the EV-1 are from the Axe II board with the 101 Mk !!, and they'll go back to that when I go ahead and get those EV-2's for this rig. This is a PedalTrain Grande. It's been renamed the Pedaltrain Classic PRO TC 32"x16" Pedalboard with Tour Case and Wheels

Running OMG-15 and I love it.

Edit: too lazy to find Ian's show me the money thread. The point of this is the velcro tape that comes with the pedaltrain boards. It takes a significant amount of prying to get something to come off.

Pedaltrain Official Hook-and-Loop Pack

View attachment 84967

Still very much a work in progress. The mission pedals and the EV-1 are from the Axe II board with the 101 Mk !!, and they'll go back to that when I go ahead and get those EV-2's for this rig. This is a PedalTrain Grande. It's been renamed the Pedaltrain Classic PRO TC 32"x16" Pedalboard with Tour Case and Wheels

Running OMG-15 and I love it.

Edit: too lazy to find Ian's show me the money thread. The point of this is the velcro tape that comes with the pedaltrain boards. It takes a significant amount of prying to get something to come off.

Pedaltrain Official Hook-and-Loop Pack
Nice pedalboard. But consider putting some space between your FM3 and your FC-12. You have two air intakes fighting against each other, with minimal airflow to serve them both.

I used screws to connect the FM3 (took off the original 4 FM3 corner screws and used longer ones to secure it) and Dual Lock for the Mosky switch. The Dunlop Mini isn't fastened - the TRS cable holds it in place well enough while the board is flat on the ground - and allows me to flip it between this board and a similar (but much smaller) HX Stomp board.

The board is a Temple Audio Duo 17.

PXL_20210210_185701412~2.jpg

I've got it mounted on my Schmidt Array SA450, Martin from Schmidt Array build me a custom top deck which makes the FM3 fit perfectly.

Attachments

• IMG_6092.jpg
    IMG_6092.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 136
  • IMG_6093.jpg
    IMG_6093.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 132
Back
Top Bottom