How brilliant is this!? Take a listen.

bwanagary

Administrator
I stumbled upon this today completely by accident. When I was a young man (yeah - a very long time ago) my band's "trademark" was performing classical pieces in a modern idiom, including this piece. This piece that I found, performed by Sinfonity, goes well beyond that. When I saw this, I thought that it would be a fun project for the Fractal community to take on this project with many people performing parts, but all using the Axe Fx and their guitar of choice. I don't have the time to coordinate (or perform) this but it would be an amazing showcase for the Fractal ecosystem and community. There are so many brilliant players, engineers and musicians in this community - any takers? :) Johann Sebastian Bach ; Toccata & Fugue in Dm, by Sinfonity
-G

I stumbled upon this today completely by accident. When I was a young man (yeah - a very long time ago) my band's "trademark" was performing classical pieces in a modern idiom, including this piece. This piece that I found, performed by Sinfonity, goes well beyond that. When I saw this, I thought that it would be a fun project for the Fractal community to take on this project with many people performing parts, but all using the Axe Fx and their guitar of choice. I don't have the time to coordinate (or perform) this but it would be an amazing showcase for the Fractal ecosystem and community. There are so many brilliant players, engineers and musicians in this community - any takers? :) Johann Sebastian Bach ; Toccata & Fugue in Dm, by Sinfonity
-G
This is awesome, love the performance!

Would someone create a Axe III patch to get those "stringy" tones, please? ;-)

That would be a really cool idea. Good way to get the tones out there, and showcase the unit.
2014....some of them must be using the II?

Back
Top Bottom