hooking up axe to axe edit, and backing up or downloading files??

Hey Folks had my Ultra for almost a year and have yet to use axe edit and backup anything. I am new to the whole computer software technology as far as midi and stuff like that. Can someone give me the how to fo dummies/ walk me through how to . 1) how to hook my ultra to the computer for axe edit, 2) how to backup my files or upload the changes made in axe edit. 4) if I wanted to reload all original presets how to do that?

Thanks in advance!!

I never had the Ultra, but I would guess that the manual & wiki for the gen 1 products are still on the website. You should find that info there.

1) Install latest Axe Edit on your PC
2) Connect MIDI: Axe Out -> PC in // Axe in <- PC out (via Soundcard) OR USB to MIDI Cable,etc ...
3) FIRST (!!!!) Power On Axe FX
4) Start Axe EDIT: [settings -> MIDI settings -> connect via drop down your MIDI I/O to the software ]
5) Axe Edit SHOULD find Axe FX (if not give us exact informations about Midi Hardware and connection status for help)
6) RTFM or open Axe manage and try sometimes the right mouseclick here and there ... it works similiar like Windows explorer!

1) Install latest Axe Edit on your PC
2) Connect MIDI: Axe Out -> PC in // Axe in <- PC out (via Soundcard) OR USB to MIDI Cable,etc ...
3) FIRST (!!!!) Power On Axe FX
4) Start Axe EDIT: [settings -> MIDI settings -> connect via drop down your MIDI I/O to the software ]
5) Axe Edit SHOULD find Axe FX (if not give us exact informations about Midi Hardware and connection status for help)
6) RTFM or open Axe manage and try sometimes the right mouseclick here and there ... it works similiar like Windows explorer!

Thank you!!!

Back
Top Bottom