Hiwatt IRs and Dyna-cabs

No AC30 either. One can only hope! I've been getting by with the AC20. Maybe try the Rumble cabs for HiWatt. I know it's not the same thing, but maybe it will get a decent result.

No AC30 either. One can only hope! I've been getting by with the AC20. Maybe try the Rumble cabs for HiWatt. I know it's not the same thing, but maybe it will get a decent result.
The AC30 is coming:
There are now 28 Dyna-Cabs w/ four mics each.

Ultimately there will be about 36 cabs. Remaining cabs include several bass cabs, Matchless Chieftain, Vox AC30 and some various other cabs we have.
The Harry Joyce IRs that @Budda mentioned sound fantastic and are available here: https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/free-hj-4x12-rca-cab-pack.156177/

Are you able to still download it now? For some reason when I click on it it opends a new tab but nothing downloads :(
I had to right click, save as for the file to download. Win 10 Pro and Chrome. Got the 'can't be downloaded securely' message and had to manually select 'Keep' to download the file.

Doesn't download on my mac by clicking on it but I right clicked to copy the link and pasted in a new tab.

Back
Top Bottom