Hey It's a Van halen day here in Beantown

thanks!
I'm using my all maple GMW strat , it's got a Duncan custom in it with an Alnico II magnet
this little beast here
DSCN3135.jpg

it's one of the best playing guitars I've ever laid my hands on and it's like a chameleon
the volume pot pulls up and splits the hums, I can get an amazing range of tones out of this thing.
does Yngwie very well too (I'm going to try and post up "Perpetual" tomorrow night if I can get a good take)

Is this a Charvel San Dimas ....with a paint job from GMW? I have the Candy Blue USA Charvel SD (also with a d-tuna lol) very nice! I love the necks on my Charvels. I have 2 USA Sand Dimas' one is the Candy Blue and another is a Custom Mahogany Natural Series with HS pickups (both have maple necks). Both with D-tuna's installed. Gotta love'em!! Looks real nice in the pic

No it's a GMW with a charvel decal on it LOL!
it's a 2001 solid 2 piece birdseye maple body.
I used to collect San dimas charvels and Jacksons (the Originals) in the 90's and early 2000's.
the neck on this one has a 1 3/4 " nut and was made by Mike Shannon (who supposedly did all of GMW's strat head necks on the sly) and it's a dead ringer for an 83 Strat head I used to own. Killer playing guitar.

Last edited:
No it's a GMW with a charvel decal on it LOL!
it's a 2001 solid 2 piece birdseye maple body.
I used to collect San dimas charvels and Jacksons (the Originals) in the 90's and early 2000's.
the neck on this one has a 1 3/4 " nut and was made by Mike Shannon (who supposedly did all of GMW's strat head necks on the sly) and it's a dead ringer for an 83 Strat hed I used to own. Killer playing guitar.

Very Nice indeed! I am a sucker for all San Dimas guitars now..... my favorite axe ;)

Back
Top Bottom