Hey! I finally had time to write another riff idea! :) fw11.03 (Atomic High, metal)

erockomania

Experienced

Man, I really love the Atomic High patch!!! So responsive and thick sounding! :)

Warmoth Tele from hell with Tom Anderson H3
11.03 modded Atomic High patch with Ownhammer cab
Superior Drummer, metal foundry
Fender American P-Bass into modded Nolly patch with dry bass mixed in

Tuned to drop B

Hope you enjoy! (at least something good came from the Steelers 4th loss in a row... some pistoff metal, lol!)

Cool!
the Atomica High is one of my favorite patches to use with my 7 string.
It doesn't sound "Death metal" or super modern but it just sounds ....."really good".

Thanks guys!

I totally love the Atomic High. So responsive and organic! Seems more rock than metal, but it's so tight that it works great for both!

Just got back from vacation (wife's friend got married in Kona) after a week. Came back to see Cliff is working on hi-res IRs AND a new clip from Erock! This makes my day!

I like the Atomica High, but never really thought of it in this context. Good stuff! I bet just a pinch less gain would make this sound really pop. Are you still using the beta cab, or are you using the CB with this one?

I've been touting the Atomica High, for Modern Metal, for a while now. lol I think it is the most overlooked amp in the unit.

Just got back from vacation (wife's friend got married in Kona) after a week. Came back to see Cliff is working on hi-res IRs AND a new clip from Erock! This makes my day!

I like the Atomica High, but never really thought of it in this context. Good stuff! I bet just a pinch less gain would make this sound really pop. Are you still using the beta cab, or are you using the CB with this one?

haha! Yea, man... a little less gain and I think it's golden. So responsive! I'll likely add to this and create an actual song. Maybe Friday :)

I'm using the final release bogner something or other... I'll have to check and get back to you :)

Last edited:

The OH cab was just the USA Modern 57 LnL. However, after decreasing the gain and dialing a bit more, I've decided on the V30 #4 Kathallen! Sounds perfect! :) I'll post a new version soon with more parts :)

Back
Top Bottom