Here I Go Again - Whitesnake

cdub

Inspired
Using the Carvin Legacy Amp block. I used some of the recommendations in the guide to all the amp models thread in the Axe Discussion forum which really helped this amp come alive. I could never get this amp to sound good before reading that thread. I can't seem to get the tone spot on, but I think it is pretty close. The patch is attached - used scene1 to double track the rhythm & scene 2 for the lead.

Attachments

• Carvin Legacy.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 58
Its pretty much a must to keep the master volume low. It fuzzes really bad above 4. I actually did the same thing you just did a few weeks ago. A buddy wanted to do a recording of it with him on vocals. I originally used the Mesa Mark IV sim but tried it with the Legacy. It worked pretty good too.

Here's my original recording.

Its pretty much a must to keep the master volume low. It fuzzes really bad above 4. I actually did the same thing you just did a few weeks ago. A buddy wanted to do a recording of it with him on vocals. I originally used the Mesa Mark IV sim but tried it with the Legacy. It worked pretty good too.

Here's my original recording.
Nice work! Sounds good.

Back
Top Bottom