• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Here I Go Again - Whitesnake

cdub

Using the Carvin Legacy Amp block. I used some of the recommendations in the guide to all the amp models thread in the Axe Discussion forum which really helped this amp come alive. I could never get this amp to sound good before reading that thread. I can't seem to get the tone spot on, but I think it is pretty close. The patch is attached - used scene1 to double track the rhythm & scene 2 for the lead.

Attachments

ToneRanger

Inspired
Its pretty much a must to keep the master volume low. It fuzzes really bad above 4. I actually did the same thing you just did a few weeks ago. A buddy wanted to do a recording of it with him on vocals. I originally used the Mesa Mark IV sim but tried it with the Legacy. It worked pretty good too.

Here's my original recording.

cdub

Its pretty much a must to keep the master volume low. It fuzzes really bad above 4. I actually did the same thing you just did a few weeks ago. A buddy wanted to do a recording of it with him on vocals. I originally used the Mesa Mark IV sim but tried it with the Legacy. It worked pretty good too.

Here's my original recording.
Nice work! Sounds good.

Top Bottom