Help with setting expression Pedals

Bratster

I could use some help with setting my expression pedals. :cry:
I have a Standard>QSC>FCB101
Any help or links would be great. Ive tried to search on the forum and wiki but no luck.
I checked out voes site but it mostly deals with the uno stuff. My FCB101 is a "non" uno board.
Thanks

Question #1
I have a FCB101 and I have my 1 expression pedal controling the volume but it only controls the left side. How do I get both sides to be controlled when in stereo?

Question #2
I want to have my second expression pedal control my delay mix on certian patches.

Thanks
Again

Are you using the volume block to do this? If so what paramter are you controlling and where are you placing your effect. Also, make sure your pan l and r are -50 and 50 respectively.

For the delay, go to the delay block mix parameter, hit enter, select the external controller you assigned the second pedal to.

Bratster said:
I could use some help with setting my expression pedals. :cry:
I have a Standard>QSC>FCB101
Any help or links would be great. Ive tried to search on the forum and wiki but no luck.
I checked out voes site but it mostly deals with the uno stuff. My FCB101 is a "non" uno board.
Thanks

Question #1
I have a FCB101 and I have my 1 expression pedal controling the volume but it only controls the left side. How do I get both sides to be controlled when in stereo?
I'm not familiar with the FBC101, so my answer is more general. You'll need to provide more details on how you assigned your expression pedal to control volume. Is it assigned to global volume? Or is it assigned as a modifier to a volume block? Which outputs are you using as your stereo out? And at the risk of stating the obvious, you don't happen to "accidentally" use one output from Out1 and the other from Out 2, so you? Because that would explain why your expression pedal only controls one side.

Question #2
I want to have my second expression pedal control my delay mix on certian patches.
Thanks
Again
This one is easy. Edit your delay block, page over to the appropriate tab, move your cursor to the appropriate parameter (i.e. mix). Hit "Enter". This brings up the modifier page. Now, for the source, select the modifier that represents your second expression pedal. You can change the start, mid and end values to taste. This assumes that you have already set up an external controller (if you have not yet done that, hit the I/O button, page over to CTRL, scroll down to one of your free External controllers, i.e. EXTERNAL 2, hit the "Enter" button and move your expression pedal... the Axe will detect it and set External 2 to your second expression pedal... now you can proceed with the instructions to assign it to delay mix).

I set my volume via global. I will check the outputs. It's probably an obvious issue:)
Thanks for the info. I will be tweeking (no drugs involved) tonight. :D

Back
Top Bottom