help with saving sequncer settings?

fsharpminor

Inspired
got a flanger controlled by a sequencer....great, but when I save the flanger block to the library for it doesnt save the sequencer settings. Obviously I can use copy and paste block but Is there any way to save the sequencer settings for use on another type of effect. ie if I wanted to apply the same sequencer to a phaser or a chorus? or do I have to go in and do it manually agasin?

thanks for your knowledge

The Sequencer is a controller. All of the Controllers exist as a sort of block (with four channels). As such, you can save the whole block, or just a single channel to your library like any other block. But be aware that it will save (and overwrite) all of the controllers in the whole block, or channel, depending on which was saved. It would be nice if each controller tab could act as it's own block. So that a particular saved controller (Sequencer?) could be recalled without overwriting all of the others (LFO, ADSR, Pitch, etc...).

Last edited:
The Sequencer is a controller. All of the Controllers exist as a sort of block (with four channels). As such, you can save the whole block, or just a single channel to your library like any other block. But be aware that it will save (and overwrite) all of the controllers in the whole block, or channel, depending on which was saved. It would be nice if each controller tab could act as it's own block. So that a particular save controller could be recalled without overwriting all of the others.
Thanks for that. I agree with that, but another issue is it saves the sequencer but not the sequencer settings, the block loads up with the sequencer attached to the manual of the flanger block, but with none of percentages in it that were in the flanger block/sequencer saved previously if that makes sense. So even to achieve the exact same effect i seem to have to manually put in all of the step pecentages. Maybe I am doing it wrong?

Are you sure you tried saving and recalling a Controllers block/channel, and not just the flanger block? This would be done in the same way as any other block, while you're viewing the sequencer values or any other page in the controllers menu like LFO, ADSR, etc. You need to save/recall or copy/paste both of those things to get the flanger with modifier and the actual sequencer values in the target preset.

Are you sure you tried saving and recalling a Controllers block/channel, and not just the flanger block? This would be done in the same way as any other block, while you're viewing the sequencer values or any other page in the controllers menu like LFO, ADSR, etc. You need to save/recall or copy/paste both of those things to get the flanger with modifier and the actual sequencer values in the target preset.
There you go! That works perfectly. Thanks for the education Master....

Back
Top Bottom