Help with programming MFC-101,AxeII and Looperlative LP-1

surlybrewer

Inspired
Hey all!

I have the MFC controlling the LP-1(MFC>AXEII>LP-1) with CC's but I can't STOP the AXEII/MFC preset switches from sending midi commands to LP-1.
I can program everything where I want it but I can't "unprogram" whats being sent to LP-1 via MFC preset switches(1-4),so when I have a loop going and then change presets the LP-1 gets sent a control change from the preset.
What settings in the MFC presets do I need to configure to NOT send any midi to LP-1?
I've changed the presets midi channels and turned OFF presets CC's but I'm obviously missing something.
Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers!

Todd

The lp-1 will only react to a specific incoming cc message if you have programmed it to. Check the assignments in the lp-1 and remove the four unnecessary assignments. It's a bit tricky to troubleshoot, because you haven't given much info (like what the lp-1 does when it gets the four cc messages)

Thanks Simeon!
I bought the LP-1 used so I'm very new to it!I'm assuming previous owners programming is what is causing this......
Is there a way to delete existing midi programming on LP-1 that you know of?I've been able to program LP-1 assignments to CC's from MFC, but not un-assign them.In fact some of the assignments I programmed that are working are also duplicated in the MFC preset issue(cue,rev,1/2spd,etc)
Otherwise I've never been happier with tone,control and portability!
Cheers!

Go into learn mode, hit the button on your foot controller and then select "none". I think that's right, it's been a long time since I owned an lp1

Back
Top Bottom