Help with block layout in AXE Edit for 4-cable method with Ultra

mcgyver

Inspired
Hi, can anyone should be the basic block layout for a patch using the 4-cable method with Ultra?

example- comp-drive---effect send----- dly- rev- pitch----- effects return-------

or maybe a screen shot fro you Axe edit window??

Thank you
Jamie

Well.. FX loop is only one block. when in 4CM, think of the FX loop block as the preamp.

After guitar effects----- FX loop-----after post preamp effects-----

Well.. FX loop is only one block. when in 4CM, think of the FX loop block as the preamp.

After guitar effects----- FX loop-----after post preamp effects-----

sorry, still a little unclear. So -----comp-drive-----fx loop------ dly-rev-----------

so dynamic first with nothing else in front? Then the fx loop then time based effect straight to the output?

sorry, still a little unclear. So -----comp-drive-----fx loop------ dly-rev----------

Yes, in the AXE II there is a 4CM template grid and it shows this setup... phaser-drive...... fx loop......... delay-reverb

Havent used it myself but should be correct

Layout is the same as "normal" presets, but the FX LOOP will be your replaced AMP Block .... FX LOOP Routing: OUT 2 Left to Amp guitr-in, IN 2 LEFT -> from FX OUT / Line OUT / Preamp Out, whatever it is called ....

Hey guys, thanks. I found the 4 CM Temple in my AXE 2. Which I use in a stand alone/power amp config.
I wanted to use the 4 CM with my Ultra and amp head. So I can duplicate the temple from the 2 for the Ultra.

Thanks again.
Jamie

Hey guys, thanks. I found the 4 CM Temple in my AXE 2. Which I use in a stand alone/power amp config.
I wanted to use the 4 CM with my Ultra and amp head. So I can duplicate the temple from the 2 for the Ultra.

Thanks again.
Jamie

Mcgyver,

Could you please give us an update if this works? Also please give us the info of different volume settings botch global and for the different Blocks. Let us know if you encounter volume drain, hiss or hum problems especially for the lead high gain setting of your tube amp. And the last question if the TRS TS cables cables are necessary?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom