Help with a patch, please.

Brock

Experienced
Attached is my solo patch (II). I have two foot controllers assigned variously depending on the scene (1=volume/ambience, 2=wah/ambience, 3=whammy/ambience). For some reason they default to the 0 positions (as in all the way down) when I first go to the patch. I'd rather they default to the 100 positions (as in all the way up). How can I change this?

FYI I use Clark Kent's Zero Dollar IR (UR) and Clark Kent's Zero Pound IR 1 (UR) for the cabs.

Enable PC RST on all those modifiers and set the parameters (at block edit screen) to the desired initial value i.e. 100%. You can do this via front panel or by entering a value with keyboard in AE while the source is assigned. The value will change but the knob position won't. If this doesn't work you may need to check if your controller is sending an initial 0 value for those pedals.

if you always want those controllers to send an initial value of 100%, then you can change the default value in I/O > midi. scroll down to "ext ctrl init value". there's one for each external. you'll see they're set to 0% by default. you can change them to 100%

if you always want those controllers to send an initial value of 100%, then you can change the default value in I/O > midi. scroll down to "ext ctrl init value". there's one for each external. you'll see they're set to 0% by default. you can change them to 100%

Once an Ext Ctrl's CC is sent the init. value is irrelevant until you power cycle or adjust it again, so this might not be the solution he wants.

To have the preset's values default to 100% regardless of the last pedal position, enable PC RST on each modifier.

Back
Top Bottom