Help me out for a contest guys?

I'll vote for you if you edit your post and take out the line:

The song isnt that great

You should make music DISCLAIMER FREE

I can't stand it when before you click something- the person who created it already says it sucks OR starts defending it/making excuses for it before you ever heard it.

Take that line out...and I'll listen (and even if it sucks) vote for you.

I have always been to open and quick to put myself down. I tell women all the time, "Now I will be honest, it will only last a few minuets..." ;)

I am the most self disparaging person you can find
I tell girls "I'm not used to talking to girls without first giving them my credit card number"
I'm also the worlds fattest guitarist- so I'm not afraid to beat myself up...

but when it comes to the music- you can't do that-

Make good music... just put it out there. confident and disclaimer free.

Yikes! Sorry- I have to be honest. Maybe if you put in some effort I would vote for you.

Im sorry you didn't like it. I did put effort into it though. I rearranged the song and did it my way... But i wasn't going to do a fancy production because that isn't what the contest is about.

Make good music... just put it out there. confident and disclaimer free.

Even if the disclaimer says "Warning: This audio file contains dangerous levels of AWESOME! By opening this, you're putting yourself at risk of EXTREME amounts of AWESOME!"?

Im sorry you didn't like it. I did put effort into it though. I rearranged the song and did it my way... But i wasn't going to do a fancy production because that isn't what the contest is about.

well,OK-I'll vote for you-But mainly because your a Fractal guy :) Just voted!

Even if the disclaimer says "Warning: This audio file contains dangerous levels of AWESOME! By opening this, you're putting yourself at risk of EXTREME amounts of AWESOME!"?

Warning of its awsomeness is better than saying 'be careful this sucks' BUT- if you're pushing it to a label/publisher- i think it would also have negative effects.

My theory- just put it out there... do all the worrying/working/perfection before its done-
when its over... just hand it over...

I'd say just handing it to someone without saying anything shows more confidence in whats there than saying how awesome it is... make sense?

Back
Top Bottom