Help - Contact info for Liquid Foot

Rocket Brother

Power User
Hi Guys
Does anybody know of an alternative way of reaching the guy who makes the Liquid Foot midi pedals or know if he is a member at this forum??
Way back when he had just started out (I think both this forum and the Liquid Foot page were on the Sebb net back then) I contacted him and go on the waiting list at a introduction price. Got confirmation that I was on the list but haven´t heard anything from him since. I´ve tried to contact him several times from both my gmail and my hotmail, but have not heard back from him.
It´s now many, many moons ago and I can´t believe that the initial waiting list orders have not been filled yet – or am I wrong here (?). Anyways I sure he is swamped in work, and form owners of the LiquidFoot I get the impression that he is really great guy, but I just have this feeling that somethings wrong, and I think maybe my emails are not getting trough to him now.
Can anybody help with alternative contact info to him as I would still very much like to get a Liquid Foot Pro (and maybe even a Jr. too) to use with my Ultra.
Thanks
RB

Rocket Brother said:
Hi Guys
Does anybody know of an alternative way of reaching the guy who makes the Liquid Foot midi pedals or know if he is a member at this forum??
Way back when he had just started out (I think both this forum and the Liquid Foot page were on the Sebb net back then) I contacted him and go on the waiting list at a introduction price. Got confirmation that I was on the list but haven´t heard anything from him since. I´ve tried to contact him several times from both my gmail and my hotmail, but have not heard back from him.
It´s now many, many moons ago and I can´t believe that the initial waiting list orders have not been filled yet – or am I wrong here (?). Anyways I sure he is swamped in work, and form owners of the LiquidFoot I get the impression that he is really great guy, but I just have this feeling that somethings wrong, and I think maybe my emails are not getting trough to him now.
Can anybody help with alternative contact info to him as I would still very much like to get a Liquid Foot Pro (and maybe even a Jr. too) to use with my Ultra.
Thanks
RB

He is u2justme on this forum.

There is also a forum for the liquidfoot

http://liquidfoot.setbb.com/

Right now I think he is swamped with orders and just got parts in.

Back
Top Bottom