Help Cliff !Have coupon and sales@fractalaudio.com won't respond to my email!

Phi1ippe

I live in Canada and got my axe fx 2 coupon on september 16 (which means it expires very soon). Since shipping to canada has not been restored yet I emailed sales@fractalaudio.com a couple of times to know if something could be done so that I don't loose my opportunity to use my coupon... and no answer...

I will buy my axe fx as soon as shipping to canada is restored.

Can my coupon last until shipping to canada is restored? Is there an other option? Can I buy it now and wait until shipping to canada is restored to have it shipped to my house?

Sorry to post this but since I have no answer from sales@fractalaudio.com I have no other option...

UPS just sent us a bunch more paperwork to fill out. That got sent in yesterday IIRC. Hopefully everything will be resolved next week.

Once you receive an invitation, however, there is no time limit. If you need more time then just email us and we'll send you a new code.

Cliff - The general perception has been that a person with a coupon has thirty days to "use it or lose it".

However, here you are saying that if a person cannot use a coupon within the thirty days, they can apply for a new code.

Does this apply to everyone who ever receives a coupon, or just those Canadians trapped by the UPS hassles?

Woohoo! Thanks for the lightning fast response Cliff! It's always amazing to see how implicated you are with the customers, no wonder your product has great success! I can't wait to enter the world of axe-fx owners!

There is not time limit on your invitation. The code expires after 30 days. If you need more time after the code expires simply ask and we'll send you a new code.
LOL!!!, I'm so glad i didnt know that. I busted my hump to get everything worked out in my 30 days. My GF can NEVER know about this! Shes a vocalist and will probably not stumble onto these forums.
Im and truly tickled pink by this, and STILL glad I worked so hard to get the best piece of gear Ive ever bought since I purchased my first guitar. Now I just need a MFC-101 and my rig will be complete.
Thanks F.A.S. for being so on the ball.

HAHAHA!!!

There is not time limit on your invitation. The code expires after 30 days. If you need more time after the code expires simply ask and we'll send you a new code.
LOL!!!, I'm so glad i didnt know that. I busted my hump to get everything worked out in my 30 days. My GF can NEVER know about this! Shes a vocalist and will probably not stumble onto these forums.
Im and truly tickled pink by this, and STILL glad I worked so hard to get the best piece of gear Ive ever bought since I purchased my first guitar. Now I just need a MFC-101 and my rig will be complete.
Thanks F.A.S. for being so on the ball. :D

Reactions: jon
so it has been nearly a month since this thread started. shouldn't Canada shipping be figured out by now? I have my coupon as well and have been waiting patiently for months.

Back
Top Bottom