HELP: CANNOT UPDATE TO V.10 WITH FRACTAL BOT

fisioaura

Inspired
Last night I tried to update for five times with fractal bot and the the process was interrupted sometimes at 30% other times around 50% and even around 90%. The message said that probably I was using the axe in the update firmware mode. What can I do? Thanks

Dont use the axe in update firmware mode. Just connect the AXE and send from the F-BOT

Thats what I did

If something is wrong with your AXE(Which I dont think) Sending via another program probably wont help. But by all means TRY.

AAEN

Obviously the axe wasn´t in frimware update mode. I just plugged the usb cable and transmited the sysex file.

I would try to download the firmware one more time. Something might have gone´wrong with the download-unzip process.

If this doesnt work, I would contact Support.

AAEN

Finally I´ve just uploaded with old axe edit. It has taken 30 minutes but it seems that it´s ok. I can´t play until tonight....

Win XP here too, and I had the same problems you reported with FractalBot. The old Axe Edit has always been solid for me for firmware updates and it worked like a charm with v10 FW also. I've never been able to load preset banks with AxeEdit however, so I use MidiOx for that task.

Back
Top Bottom