Help - Atomic Reactor 50 Sounds Bassy and Not Clear

Zar63

Inspired
I have recently bought an AX8 and cant get any good clean crisp tones out of my rig like it shows on You tube. Can anyone help me please ?

yes but it's a forum, not an instant message. it takes time for people to see the message, think about a response and type it.
Sorry ! I'm an old fart trying some of this new equipment and can't seem to get it to work right. Must be something i'm doing wrong. Seemed straight forward on Youtube.

Sorry ! I'm an old fart trying some of this new equipment and can't seem to get it to work right. Must be something i'm doing wrong. Seemed straight forward on Youtube.
it might be just how that speaker sounds.

give this post a bit to let people see it. also, a title like "AX8" in the ax8 section doesn't really communicate what you need.

i'm going to change the title of your thread to get some better help.

Don't over-think it. Treat it just like you would a real amp. If it's too bassy, turn the bass down. If it's not clean enough, turn the gain down and compensate to lower volume by turning the level up. Twist knobs until you like what you hear.

it might be just how that speaker sounds.

give this post a bit to let people see it. also, a title like "AX8" in the ax8 section doesn't really communicate what you need.

i'm going to change the title of your thread to get some better help.
Thank you very much !

Don't over-think it. Treat it just like you would a real amp. If it's too bassy, turn the bass down. If it's not clean enough, turn the gain down and compensate to lower volume by turning the level up. Twist knobs until you like what you hear.
Its just in the video's. The Delays and Chorus was very out front and clear. But mine seem deep and not in your face I guess.

Its just in the video's. The Delays and Chorus was very out front and clear. But mine seem deep and not in your face I guess.
what are you listening to the videos with? are those speakers facing your ears?

is the atomic facing your ears? or your ankles?

I have it about half way. I was told not to turn it all the way up from the guy I bought it from.
That's how I used to run mine, but you can turn it up if needed. Could you post a link to the YouTube video you're referring to? If you already did, I apologize. I'm reading forum on my phone and it sometimes doesn't show embedded links.

Back
Top Bottom