Heart--Stairway to Heaven

Fantastic stuff all round
thumbsup.gif

Yeah, that was great! Jimmy seemed to be enjoying it more than Robert. Still have a crush on Nancy Wilson from my schoolboy days in the early '70s.

Very cool indeed... I know from watching interviews of the Wilson sisters that they looked to zep as inspiration so I'de imagine that this was very special to them both. Bumped into Nancy at the Sennheiser both a few years back at NAMM, very cool gal.

Awesome! Got goosebumps from this one.
I really dont think Plant disliked it. Some people just dont show a lot of emotions and faces, but their eyes are telling it all.

This song is timeless and to me is one of the greatest rock tunes written/recorded. Hats off to Heart for pulling off an excellent rendition... yah, goosebumps. Thanks for that!

Last edited:
I watched it on TV last night. Not the first time I got chills listening to Ann sing live. Great pipes on that woman still.

Thanks to Zep I started playing. Got their first album when I was 14 from my dad as a christmas gift. Wow. Goosebumps and tears in my eyes watching Plant's eyes. Thanks for the music.
Cheers!

Heart started off as a Zep tribute band. They always play 1-2 Zep tunes during their performances. I would think this was a very special night for them... the only thing that would have been cooler would be to see them perform w/Zep. Now that would've been awesome!

Back
Top Bottom