Has the Ax lll shipped yet?

I bought my first FAS product 6 years ago, which was an Axe-Fx II Mk I and then bought a MFC-101 Mk I a few weeks later. I was able to sell all my real amps and cabs. I no longer had to waste money on tubes.

I'm excited to do it all over again with an Axe-Fx III. I'm going to keep my Axe-Fx II XL+ as a practice amp and retire my Crate GX60.

As for the important bits of life, we’ll be anxiously waiting for our Axe FX XIV’s.

You did the math wrong. I stand by my AxeFx X statement. At 7 years between the II and the III, and 47 years to go, that means 6.7 more Axes....ie: we'll be waiting for the X. Of course that assumes the development time stays constant, and granted, 2 data points makes the extrapolation somewhat less than ideal.

Kidding, of course...
RR

You did the math wrong. I stand by my AxeFx X statement. At 7 years between the II and the III, and 47 years to go, that means 6.7 more Axes....ie: we'll be waiting for the X. Of course that assumes the development time stays constant, and granted, 2 data points makes the extrapolation somewhat less than ideal.

Kidding, of course...
RR
Lol. My apologies! I didn’t know you had already predicted a development curve. Mine was quick and independent, assuming a non-linear progression. Had I known, I would have drawn upon yours. Actually, I was just adding a fractal context, to my support for the cold-weather states. I don’t mind the occasional snow storm. Michigan is great. Emergencies that make you stay home and not ship your products are better than the ones that make you scurry and abandon your goods (eg. earthquakes, floods, hills on fire, volcanoes, hurricanes, tsunamis, sinkholes, etc.). I might add, for all the ancient Romans on the thread, XIV was a funnier number than X. Lol.

Downed power lines in my neighborhood. Tree branches on every road I drove on today.
But the mail still came. The plus side is that people up here are resiliant.
Power is back on!
Cliff may not be as lucky. I know lots of towns up that way are still without power.
PlaistowOutage_zpsjdkc7uum.png

Soon??

I don't think that's totally accurate. Haverhill is still out (at least they were this morning when my drummer text me from there).
Just saying....give Cliff and team some slack.
I'm in Cleveland, so my intention isn't "looks clear from here, where's my email?" but more of a kid that's tracking Santa on Christmas Eve, but then Santa was delayed in China, then we got news he was in the Boston Harbor, but then got caught up in a snowstorm on his way to Plaistow.

Also I'm really bored at work. I'll try to fill my time with QWOP or something. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom