Has anyone in Europe got the MFC yet ........

Anyone in the UK got one yet???

Hopefully mine should arrive today.......hope it's easy to get going, got a gig tomorrow night.

Yes got mine monday ! Fookin excellent heavy ! And those LEDs are great haven't got it in sync as bot had time to work on it wil do tomorrow !

lukather said:
Yes got mine monday ! Fookin excellent heavy ! And those LEDs are great haven't got it in sync as bot had time to work on it wil do tomorrow !

Congrats! 'All's well that ends well' for you at least! ;) . I have still heard nothing. Hope it's soon.

Hey Craig, do we know how many UK owners there are? might be an idea to organize a get together.....

Just a thought

chris

Its a heavy thing....going now to get it sorted in rehersal room.....I'll be back with pictures shortly ....

lukather said:
Hey Craig, do we know how many UK owners there are? might be an idea to organize a get together.....

Just a thought

chris

Its a heavy thing....going now to get it sorted in rehersal room.....I'll be back with pictures shortly ....

That would be cool :!:
Like a 'UK Fractal bash'

Just been in Cellar...(rehersal room) having no joy with syn...

gonna post as I've done everything that cliff has recommended but no joy bound to be something simple...

tryin to upload image on iphone 4 ...so fuckin slow...

Pictures of new setup...

Spoke to Sussi a G66...they have over 1000 orders to complete and they are updating to 1.07 and testing everyone of the MCF's so be patient I know they are working late and weekends to make everyone happy..

d7655fba.jpg

Hello everyone,
got mine from Sussi, g66 since 2 days.

for those still waiting, i was on the waiting list since g66 opened their own waiting list (a long long time ago)

Got it today, yesterday I wasn't at home and courier didn't left it at the concierge...
Waiting since june 2008.

Got it yesterday, already programmed in Set/Song mode, pedals hooked and calibrated, labels in place waiting for the first practice on monday!

Attachments

• P9120001.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 194
vaxed said:
Got the flightcase a few months ago in anticipation.....

Went to Flightcase Warehouse

http://www.flightcasewarehouse.co.uk/music/typeproducts2.asp?id=3878-4748

It's pretty good quality with a five year guarantee, so can't be bad for 75 quid!

Maybe a tad on small size for 2 expression pedal as well depends on the size of your pedal, I calculated the width of mine with the size of the MFC101 and they will fit in. There is a longer one if you need it.
Such a very amazing link!
Thanks for the post.

From Sussi - the first shipment has gone/is going to thoses who ordered in 08 and 09. The rest of us on the list will be covered in the next shipment due End Nov (including me specifically - didnt go on the list until May 10). We should all be happy by Christmas :)

Got mine last week.

It's the hands down best midi controller ever. The perfect tool for the axe. And strangely enough what I needed to actually start using my Ultra. Before, with my FCB1010 I never bothered to construct patches with a bunch of Ia's. But now I have enough switches (well not ENOUGH but enough to make thourough patches) and I actually found myself taking the time and trying to find my tones for real.

So now I'm just waiting for the expansion to come out. :D

Also I probably should start playing in a cover band so I get to really use the Axe to the full. :mrgreen:

Cudos to Cliff for the MFC101, the greatest midi controller for guitarists ever. And as we know, with firmware upgrades it's gonna spank all competition back to the dark ages.

paulmapp8306 said:
From Sussi - the first shipment has gone/is going to thoses who ordered in 08 and 09. The rest of us on the list will be covered in the next shipment due End Nov (including me specifically - didnt go on the list until May 10). We should all be happy by Christmas :)

I am still waiting patiently for the email.
Is there anybody else on the list before me (Pre-October '09) still waiting for theirs? Just wondering.....

craiguitar said:
I am still waiting patiently for the email.
Is there anybody else on the list before me (Pre-October '09) still waiting for theirs? Just wondering.....

Sussi emailed me a few days ago to say I should be OK with the next shipment, planned for the second half of november, and I've been on the MFC waiting list since july 2010... HTH !
:twisted:

Back
Top Bottom