Has anyone in Europe got the MFC yet ........

rick0chet

I got the e-mail to ask if i was still interested ... which i am ;) ...... Has anyone received any further news?

"Got" it last Friday already, but I am in Jerusalem right now, and can only unpack it when I return next Wednesday :shock:

I subscribed roughly the same time, summer '08, don't know exactly when.

Can't take long I guess.

Recently I got email from Sussi telling me that my MFC-101 is gonna be ready for shipping in few days,
btw, I got on G66 waiting list cca in January 2010.

Got it last week (I'm in Germany) - after, what almost 500 days (Jacques' counting) on the waiting list...

But it was worth the wait.

cheers

On route to me now, hopefully be with me tomorrow.
On the waiting list since July 08........

Really excited about getting it but we tend to pay through the nose in the UK 699 Euro coverts to £606 which converts to $958 (plus a couple expression pedals and a flight case) Nevermind I'm sure it'll be worth it..........you get what you pay for :)

vaxed said:
On route to me now, hopefully be with me tomorrow.
On the waiting list since July 08........

Really excited about getting it but we tend to pay through the nose in the UK 699 Euro coverts to £606 which converts to $958 (plus a couple expression pedals and a flight case) Nevermind I'm sure it'll be worth it..........you get what you pay for :)

True, it's just that some pay more than others :(
Well, I've been on the list for about a year, no news yet. Got my exp. pedals, just need the pedal case / board now. Vaxed, what are you going for case-wise? At the moment, I'm edging towards a Diago showman.

Cool..... It's good to know they've hit Europe!! Really looking forward to the day i get the e-mail now.... my FCB seems to be getting more insufferable by the day!! Probably just cos I know what I'm missing ;) :(

Got mine last week after 800+ days on the list. Great product, it's worth the waiting.

@ DieSchmalle: You should contact Jacques of G66 directly. Maybe something went wrong with your reservation.

Arrived last week - after 818 days on the waiting list!

Works like a charm:

MFC-101_Labels.jpg

:cool:

willfold said:
Got the "your MFC is ready"-e-mail today. Paid instantly and hopefully it will ship tomorrow.

When did you register on the g66 list ?
I. Just. Cant. Wait.
:twisted:

Oh sorry I forgot.

I'm not entirely sure but I think I registered in October -09, around the same time I bought my Ultra.

willfold said:
I'm not entirely sure but I think I registered in October -09, around the same time I bought my Ultra.

Tack Willfold !
It's getting closer every day !!!!!!

willfold said:
Oh sorry I forgot.

Interesting :eek:
I was put on the list at the beginning of October '09. Still No email, Maybe in a day or two??

Back
Top Bottom