Harmonizer Help

Jimmytwotimes

Experienced
I have actually never tried to use the harmonizer until today - and I can't seem to figure out what I'm doing.
I have tried both the fixed and intel modes. And to me it sounds like there's like 3 or more notes being played - almost like a ring modulator or something.
I'm actually trying to play some Iron Maiden solos, and was thinking it would be cool to have the harmony part going too - oh yeah ! I have a harmonizer in the Axe !
Anyway - looking for any help with how I would set up the harmonizer for something like that - or any 2 part harmonies. Thanks !

First, set Voice 2 Level to 0. Then you’re only dealing with one additional voice. Figure that out, then add the 2nd voice back if you need.

I'm actually trying to play some Iron Maiden solos, and was thinking it would be cool to have the harmony part going too - oh yeah ! I have a harmonizer in the Axe !
Anyway - looking for any help with how I would set up the harmonizer for something like that - or any 2 part harmonies. Thanks !

Great idea - If you get it working, don't forget to share! :)

I haven't put much time into the harmonizer yet either as there's so many other things to play with.

Back
Top Bottom