AFIII Hardline's Hot Cherie w/ Preset

Mark Day

FAS Artist-in-Residence
Fractal Audio Systems
I apologize for forgetting to turn off the autofocus. Its been difficult to play recently because of the Parkinson's but I wanted to let you guys know I'm still here :)I removed the original guitar tracks with Moises. All guitar tracks were played by me using the Axe-Fx III MkII Turbo. I doubled all guitar tracks.Thanks for listening.Here's the preset for Axe-FX III:

https://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=10634

I apologize for forgetting to turn off the autofocus. Its been difficult to play recently because of the Parkinson's but I wanted to let you guys know I'm still here :)I removed the original guitar tracks with Moises. All guitar tracks were played by me using the Axe-Fx III MkII Turbo. I doubled all guitar tracks.Thanks for listening.Here's the preset for Axe-FX III:

Mark, that song rocks and so does that album. I forgot I used to play that song until I saw your video. I've said this directly to Mr. Chase at the LA amp show, I ended up with an AxeFX because of you and the videos you've created. Great job!

On another note, that album has some great, forgotten, tunes; Life's a Bitch, Dr. Love, Rhythm from a red car, etc.

Last edited:
Mark, that song rocks and so does that album. I forgot I used to play that song until I saw your video. I've said this directly to Mr. Chase at the LA amp show, I ended up with an AxeFX because of you and the videos you've created. Great job!

On another note, that album has some great, forgotten, tunes; Life's a Bitch, Dr. Love, Rhythm from a red car, etc.
Thanks for the kindness, much appreciated!

Really great to see you playing Mark. I have been thinking of you man Hoping you’re doing ok.
Thanks for posting some of your awesome Rocking sounds great selection of tunes and always great picking. :)

Thanks for sharing your preset…

Fred

Really great to see you playing Mark. I have been thinking of you man Hoping you’re doing ok.
Thanks for posting some of your awesome Rocking sounds great selection of tunes and always great picking. :)

Thanks for sharing your preset…

Fred
Thanks for the kindness, Fred!!!

Mark - you’ve been the inspiration since I bought the Ultra so many years ago. Such an awesome song and, as always, awesome performance. You ROCK!

Great playing as usual. Back when I was considering buying an axe fx2, my first axe fx, watching your videos and hearing your tones is the single thing that made me take the plunge. No one where I live had one so I could only go by what I could see online. So thank you for posting your videos they changed my life as a musician by making me buy this incredible product that continues to bring my creativity out.

Always great to see you playing, Mark! You have been a great inspiration to a lot of folks around here for a very long time. You are a legend!!

Back
Top Bottom