Happy Turkey Day!!!

Right back at ya!!! we actually celebrated ours yesterday. Its the whole blended family thing. You do it when you all can do it.

Haza... All hail the Tryptophan coma :lol

I will be MasterChef today at our place (he says with relish :mrgreen). Cooking the biped to perfection along with Stuffing, Green bean casserole, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Potatoes Au Gratin, Tosed baby green Salad, Cran berry jam and Hawaiian Rolls finished off with a selection of Pumpkin and Dutch Apple Pie. Oh Boy!

Happy turkey day to all of my fractal family, near and far! I especially want to thank all of you that have answered hundreds and hundreds of questions, worked so hard to make videos, AXE Wiki and so much more to help educate everyone. These contributions are what make this forum one of the best resources ever. And of course we have to give thanks to Cliff and the FAS team for working tirelessly to create the AFX and for the ongoing FREE support and upgrades they continually supply us with. I've never dealt with such a loyal company with such amazing customer support. Thank you...truly.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends at the Fractal Forum. Today is the only day I actually want someone to flip me the bird.

Back
Top Bottom