Happy Thanksgiving!

pharmd07

Experienced
I'm thankful that there is such an incredible piece of gear, known as the Axe Fx II, that allows me the options and incredible flexibility to create the tones that I hear in my head, thus heightening my musical expression. And I know that Cliff and the rest of Fractal work their butts off to make sure we have the best sounds possible. I know that version 9 and Axe Edit are coming and that Fractal is toiling away to get it right. So lets thank them with our patience and understanding. These guys are the leaders in their field and are constantly blazing new trails. This takes time and enormous amounts of effort and they deserve to be recognized!

Well, we dont really celebrate thanksgiving here in sweden but happy thanksgiving any way! :)
I will probably get my AF2 on monday and im really looking forward to just dig into it.
If its only half as good as it seems, it will be awesome!

All of you who posted great clips and reviews, and also Scott and the other guys that made the videos from the Axe-fest really convinced me to order the AF2.
It just seems so much better than its "competitors".

I hope i will take a look at this reply some day soon and still see my self as positive about the Axe!
Have a good weekend!

I'm glad we have you guys from the UK, Sweden and the rest of the world here to share musical ideas.

Spufuz, the Axe II is going to blow your mind!

Thanksgiving... what is that?

Ill jump on board the bandwagon and say Happy Thanksgiving from Australia. Why not?

Thanksgiving - an American tradition when we all get together and eat an outrageous amount of calories in order to get fatter than we already are!

why havent we adopted this in australia I wonder? we are statistically more obese than the USA now

Back
Top Bottom