1. Recent events require us to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Customer

Discussion in 'Axe-Fx III Reviews' started by Michael McMillan, May 9, 2018.

1. Michael McMillan

Michael McMillan
    Expand Collapse
    Apprentice

I can't express how much fun I have been having learning this new device. Had it over a month now, no issues, no complaints, other then from the wife, apparently I have been paying less attention to her :)
    Not having the editor, or FC has not been a limitation, more of a motivation to really take a deep dive into the manual and the front panel. Cliff and company are amazing with the way they answer questions, and are actively involved in the community they created. This forum has been invaluable to me, a big thank you to everyone here! Very proud to be part of this group...

sskkmm, pauly, cobbler and 5 others like this.
  2. rnjscooter

rnjscooter
    Expand Collapse
    Motivated

They are literally the best company. I'll never play another amp

Michael McMillan likes this.
  3. Pombero

Pombero
    Expand Collapse
    Regular

I feel the same way. This is my first Fractal product and I am hooked. I love learning, and this has been fun just to learn about all the amps that are modeled. The community here is great and this has helped my recording a ton. The only downside (as you mentioned) is that i think the unit is making my wife jealous.

Michael McMillan likes this.
  4. cobbler

cobbler
    Expand Collapse
    Fractal Fanatic

Make sure the III is in your Pre-Nups! :D

Michael McMillan, sskkmm and Pombero like this.