Happy Customer

I can't express how much fun I have been having learning this new device. Had it over a month now, no issues, no complaints, other then from the wife, apparently I have been paying less attention to her :)
Not having the editor, or FC has not been a limitation, more of a motivation to really take a deep dive into the manual and the front panel. Cliff and company are amazing with the way they answer questions, and are actively involved in the community they created. This forum has been invaluable to me, a big thank you to everyone here! Very proud to be part of this group...

I can't express how much fun I have been having learning this new device. Had it over a month now, no issues, no complaints, other then from the wife, apparently I have been paying less attention to her :)
Not having the editor, or FC has not been a limitation, more of a motivation to really take a deep dive into the manual and the front panel. Cliff and company are amazing with the way they answer questions, and are actively involved in the community they created. This forum has been invaluable to me, a big thank you to everyone here! Very proud to be part of this group...

They are literally the best company. I'll never play another amp

I feel the same way. This is my first Fractal product and I am hooked. I love learning, and this has been fun just to learn about all the amps that are modeled. The community here is great and this has helped my recording a ton. The only downside (as you mentioned) is that i think the unit is making my wife jealous.

Back
Top Bottom