Hans Zimmer Like a Dog Chasing Cars GUITAR COVER

justinjcm900

Inspired
Hi guys,

Sorry it's been a long time since the last Zimmer cover but I finally have something special to share with you...Like a Dog Chasing Cars from The Dark Knight movie!

This took a while to record and program all of the parts but I'm really pleased with how it turned out and I hope you enjoy it too!

Let me know what you think?

Hi guys,

Sorry it's been a long time since the last Zimmer cover but I finally have something special to share with you...Like a Dog Chasing Cars from The Dark Knight movie!

This took a while to record and program all of the parts but I'm really pleased with how it turned out and I hope you enjoy it too!

Let me know what you think?

Love the cameo appearance by the puppy ;-)

Great tones! Did you program the backing synths as well or download them somewhere? If you did program them, which libraries did you use they sound pretty fantastic!

Great tones! Did you program the backing synths as well or download them somewhere? If you did program them, which libraries did you use they sound pretty fantastic!

Thanks a lot man!

Yeah everything you hear is either recorded or programmed by me. It's a mix of Omnisphere for the synths, 8dio for the toms and some of the strings, Sonokinetic for the rest of strings, heavyocity for some of the rhythmic parts and Cinebrass for the horns.

Thanks again

Justin

Back
Top Bottom