Hand Of Taurus - OMGZOMBIESNWHATNOT!!! (New Song Dudes!! Djent/Metal Content)

Antenna

Inspired
So inspiration hit yesterday and this pretty much just wrote itself. I'm pretty excited this is the first full length song I've put out in a while. I'm pretty sure it'll make its way onto the EP thats in the works! Let me know what yall think and if everything sounds alright. It may sound alittle repetitious but I left it open for vocals to be added later on, so keep that in mind.

Last edited:
sounds good man I like the guitar tones a lot, not too gated like some djent stuff. It's appropriate. I like the tones in the clean section they have a nice character not that ultra over produced tone you often hear in djent stuff. Nice job.

Thanks dude! I luz me sum djent haha, I did try to keep the tones and the mix pretty "organic" sounding. Although metal is really ultra processed and inhumanly syncopated I tried to keep it tight but still relatively human sounding, if that makes any sense.

yea, it sounds real, which is good! When songs start to sound like midi they might as well be midi lol. Nice work.

I'm running a ts808 -> 5150 -> Metal 4x12 -> GEQ -2db @ 500hz. That for the most part sums it up.

HOLY SH*T Antenna! That 7 sounds insane! I called James today and ordered some saddles for my floyd rose 7 and 6's. And nuts too. I've heard about those graph tech nuts and saddles but gawd!!!

Stop making groovy djent Damn you! My head can't djent all the time, even if the djent gods are trying to push me to be a djentleman :lol
Also stop making me feel bad that I have writers block :razz

You guys are too awesome! Thanks for all the kind words. I have already gone back and tweaked the mix a bit more so the solo part is clearer as well as the trem piked parts in the background, and I'm working that bass tone out a little more. Haven't re-uploaded yet though.

Gorilla - Dude you will not regret your Graphtech awesomeness!

Sam - You must come to the Djent side, the power of Bulb compels you! Don't worry about the writer's block I've had for along time all of a sudden I'm getting ideas all the time. I'm gonna blame it on the firmware 11 update in May.

"Tightness is the path to the Djent side. Tightness leads to Groove. Groove leads to Fun. Fun leads to HappySmilingFaces"

... or somethin like that ...

besides ...

Realy Realy Well Done Antenna ... have heard some of your other snippets on soundclick too ... i am realy curious bout your upcomming EP

Realy tight playin and a lot of freaky groovin riffs you have and a freaky name for a song ... hehe

Greatz M

Alright obi wan greatz I give :lol do you mean the three smiling faces shirt that Misha wore on the monsters of high gain videos? I will release my inner djent. Only then will I become a true djentleman of high djentiquette. :mrgreen

"Tightness is the path to the Djent side. Tightness leads to Groove. Groove leads to Fun. Fun leads to HappySmilingFaces"

... or somethin like that ...

besides ...

Realy Realy Well Done Antenna ... have heard some of your other snippets on soundclick too ... i am realy curious bout your upcomming EP

Realy tight playin and a lot of freaky groovin riffs you have and a freaky name for a song ... hehe

Greatz M

Dude Thanks! I just throw names on songs of the first words I can think of when I listen to the finished project :lol. The EP is in the works, as soon as I write new material and adjust and rework some of the old material. I also am in need of an awesomazing singer. It'll also most likely be a free release to zee interwebz for optimum djentaging! Also dudes I am willing to accept ideas from and collaborate with guys that are interested in this project of mine i.e. guest solos or even just music ideas. Anybody feel free to p.m. me about it!

Alright obi wan greatz I give :lol do you mean the three smiling faces shirt that Misha wore on the monsters of high gain videos? I will release my inner djent. Only then will I become a true djentleman of high djentiquette. :mrgreen
HAHA! Those monsters of high gain videos are foockin SWEET. The first thing I did when I saw the VH4 video was run home and play the Diezel sim on the AxeFX! Use the Fjorce you will, djentamazing you will become. ;)

I'm not really into the super low tuning stuff but this sounds tight like a tiger and makes me almost want to buy a 7 string. Nice job! I would prob listen to more of this style but I just can't get past all the guest singing appearances by cookie monster.

Ps. No discrespect for all dem singers, just not my taste

hahaha! Cookie monster loves him some metal. I will agree I like more melody than growl, but to each his own! I recommend anyone try playing a 7, after I made the switch I just lost interest in my 6's. Apreesh the kind words dude!

I recommend anyone try playing a 7, after I made the switch I just lost interest in my 6's.
Yeah, I gotta agree on that! I have a killer Gothic V' and a sweet BC Rich NJ series Bich. But after I got this>>>
gallery_5_4_23835.jpg
I just mainly Krush on it and my 8!:D

Back
Top Bottom