Guns&Roses, AC/DC, Stevie Ray Vaughan presets request

You will learn far more working it out yourself, as everyone's presets are individualized to that particular user. Don's advice is probably the best anyone can give. The axe can be as plug and play as you want, but above all else it is a learning experience. Best way to learn is to dig in! :p

Hi Danisrv, it can be very overwhelming with all the possibilities you have creating patches if your new to the Axe (I still struggle now 1 year on to create the tone I want). But a good place to start would be downloading Yek's patches to see how he goes about building his tones and also look at the wiki page.

For more specific tones like slash there are a few presets already on this forum that are very close to the original tone so take some time searching them out and also Dicenote could be worth a look at.

But like Don said nothing beats building a tone yourself and remember not to set it up by what looks right but what sounds right.

I don't have any presets handy, but there have been presets posted by other members that had great tones of all the artists you requested.

Like the others have posted: they won't translate to your guitar/speaker setup perfectly and will more than likely require additional tweaking to get anything out of them.

I have gotten lucky maybe 1 time in 20 with posted presets.

Try searching the older posts for the patches, you might get lucky.

Back
Top Bottom