Guitar Strap Cutting Off Circulation To Arm

I’ve used the guitar harness. Great concept. It put the instrument in a slightly different place/position which was awkward and took a bit to get used to, but improved things for me for a bit.

But as others metioned, what I thought was circulation ended up being a neck issue. I’ve been buying time with a home traction unit (hang it on a door and it stretches your neck vertebra relieving the pressure on the nerves). If I use it every day, minimal issues. Disc fusion is likely in my future at some point though...

My Mbrace arrived today! I just played bass for over an hour with no shoulder pain! Now I just have to build my calluses back on my picking fingers but I'll use some super glue for now.

@bradlake not sure if it's the angle of your picture but it looks like the guitar on left is on a short stand, so you'd be able to play sitting down. If it is a short stand, do you know what brand it is?

It would be awesome if I could find a stand with wheels, so I could move around with it. I might try to remove the seat from a chair that has wheels and attach a stand to it.

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/de...MIh_Wk7vyw2gIVh8DICh0RTwoEEAAYASAAEgJqzvD_BwE

Glad it’s working out for you.
My Mbrace arrived today! I just played bass for over an hour with no shoulder pain! Now I just have to build my calluses back on my picking fingers but I'll use some super glue for now.

@bradlake not sure if it's the angle of your picture but it looks like the guitar on left is on a short stand, so you'd be able to play sitting down. If it is a short stand, do you know what brand it is?

It would be awesome if I could find a stand with wheels, so I could move around with it. I might try to remove the seat from a chair that has wheels and attach a stand to it.

Back
Top Bottom